Stubai Super Card
- from 20 May 2019 to 13 October 2019 discover the entire Stubai Valley with just 1 card
During your stay in the period from 20.05.2019 to 13.10.2019 the room rate includes all services of the Stubai Super Card.
With it you can use all 4 cable cars, swimming pools and public transport throughout the Stubai Valley free of charge.
The Stubai Super Card is available free of charge upon arrival at our reception. It is already valid on the day of arrival and can also be used on the day of departure.
Get a small overview of the variety of possibilities in the Stubai Valley with this video
Summary of all services covered by the Stubai Card
- free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn: 1 ascent / descent per day (except with ski equipment)
- free use of the Serlesbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Schlick 2000 Bergbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Elferlifte in Neustift: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the buses of Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free use of the Stubaitalbahn Fulpmes - Innsbruck - Fulpmes
- One entrance per week for 3 hours in the new waterpark StuBay
- free use of the Neustift indoor pool
- free use of the Mieders swimming pool
- 1 ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per week
All detailed information about the Stubai Super Card can be found in the inserted brochure.